Micke Grove Zoo is home to native animals and exotic species from all over the world, including several endangered species like the Cotton Top Tamarin and Black and White Ruffed lemur. Exhibits include the Tropical Forest Canopy with Green Iguanas and Prevost's Squirrels and the Island Lost In Time featuring lemurs and radiated tortoises from Madagascar.
When visiting the zoo, please be aware that the animals are most active in the morning and late afternoon, especially when temperatures are warm.
Please note that some animals may not be on exhibit due to construction or exhibit improvements.
11793 N. Micke Grove Rd., Lodi, CA 95240
(Off Hwy 99, west of Armstrong Rd. exit and follow the signs).
Micke Grove Zoo is open every day of the year from 10:00am-5:00pm except for Christmas Day. The last zoo admission is at 4:30pm.
$5 adults (ages 14 and up); $3 for children (ages 3-13) and free
for children 2 years and under.
There are no discount rates for school classes, seniors, or other large groups. You can now pay your zoo entry fee with a credit card (Visa; Mastercard or Diners Club). They do no accept credit cards at the entry into the park.
Micke Grove Park meets ADA accessibility standards. Some areas of the Zoo may be restricted for service dogs where they may pose a threat to nesting birds. Contact the Zoo Office at (209) 331-2010 with questions.
- Funtown Amusement Park -- For more information regarding Funtown, please call (209) 369-7330.
- San Joaquin Historical Museum
- Japanese Garden
- Wild Bites Snack Bar - Closed for the season.
- Gift Shop -- Closed for the season.
- Playgrounds - Micke Grove Park includes a number of children’s play areas.
- Disc golf course.
- 1 water play feature area. It is located at the front of the park.